I had started to write another post last year (hahhahaha) in 2016 about my new year’s resolutions and how my 2016 was. BUT I was just trying to finish it this morning in 2017 and it didn’t feel good so here I am writing a brand spankin new blog post for 2017, starting the year off right.
I am sick, and I spent my New Year’s Eve with friends, I’ll let you try and decipher if these “friends” were feline or not. Hint: they were.
I did not kiss anyone again.
But anyway, let’s just get on to the resolutions that I am sure to break in this new year, probably within the first month.
- Remember its 2017 now, and write the correct year on things.
- Try not to become a mutant Godzilla-like thing and destroy a whole city.
- Learn to drive. Get G2, time is running out, you only have three years left until your G1 expires.
- Move out? Or become able to…
- Anxiety controlling, because I was one of the seemingly millions of people who figured out they have anxiety in 2016. Now I have to figure out how to handle it.
- Do well in school and enjoy learning.
- Get in a Relationship? (lol)
- Fall in Love with Everything I Can.
Now that that’s over, let’s see how I did with last year’s resolutions…
- As always, to try my very best to not go completely insane one day and become so possessed by anger that I become some sort of redheaded gorilla and attack a city.
Did I do? I think I can check this one off, I may have been a little crazy at points in 2016, but there was no gorilla-ing happening.
- Write more.
I think I did this one, I wrote and at least tried to be a good blog owner. Tried.
- Graduate High school.
Fuck yeah, I did this one, as commemorated by this horrid but like cute
picture my dad took of me accepting a random piece of paper that wasn’t even my diploma it was just paper.
- Change; just a little bit. (I know I will do this, it happens every year.)
- Maybe find a boy to hypnotize and drug so he will fall in love with my beautiful monkey of a self and become my boyfriend. (There’s always got to be a completely unattainable one — I will be just as single next year as I am now.) *Laugh-cries*
Working on it.
- Snuggle my cats against their free will more.
You know I did this one.
- Idk do something cool.
Yeah, I did some cool stuff in 2016.
Anyway, I don’t know how to end this as usual, but thank you to anyone who read this blog at all in 2016, all three of you 😛